Coming Soon: Arts & Crafts Tutorials


Another blessing of The Hope Express along with Saint Valentine’s Day and a few recent charity events, was the opportunity to immerse myself in my art.  Thank you to everyone who posts tutorials. Your generosity in sharing your art helped me to add my own creativity to your directions and create beautiful works of art for the wonderful people in my life.  Because of this, I would like to share tutorials of my work for those who love to create and offer some items for sale for those who simply love a finished product. Check back as do my best to post tutorials, pictures and sale items. Here are a few pictures of what’s to come. Thank you for your support of my art and this Blog.  



Reversible Cape


 
Picture/Photo Bottle Cap Magnets

Beer Cap Magnets


Beer Lable/Picture/Photo Tile Coasters

Personal Message Magnets

Fabric Coasters

Tile Coasters

Upcycled Bottles

Repurposed T-Shirts (Bags & New Shirts)


No comments:

Post a Comment